SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once your order is accepted, your credit card will be debited for the amount of 14.99 USD per month on a recurring basis.
- The monthly billing cycle begins on the date your subscription payment is processed. It is solely your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you decide to do so. If you need to cancel, click here.
- You may cancel your subscription any time after subscribing. To cancel your subscription, click here.
- In the case of a cancellation, billing will cease 1-2 days after you cancel. This means that you’ll need to cancel your subscription a minimum of 2 days prior to your monthly billing date (determined by your original subscription date) if you don’t want to be charged for another month.
- If you want to re-start your subscription, you are welcome to do so at any point. Re-starting your subscription simply involves starting over from the beginning just like a new subscriber would. You would go through the same steps, starting by clicking the “subscribe” button on the bottom of this page. However, I do reserve the right to stop re-subscriptions if abuse of this policy is apparent. In other words, if you sign up for a subscription for a month just to read or copy all of the back issues, and then come back in a year and do the same thing (only to cancel again after a month), then it is clear that you are abusing the system, and I will not allow you to resubscribe.
- No refunds will be given – retroactively, or other. No exceptions to this rule will be made. Let me reiterate, no refunds in whole or in part will be given for any reason.
- You MUST NOT share or give your username and password to any person, entity, group, or organization. It’s yours, you paid for it with your hard-earned money. Staying faithful to this honor system will ensure the longevity of the publication. Encourage others to do the responsible thing and get their own subscription if they try to mooch off of you.
- As a subscriber, you will have the ability to write comments and engage in discussion with myself and other subscribers. You will also be given the opportunity to become a part of a members-only Facebook group. Given that disagreements may sometimes occur, I expect that all subscribers treat each other with respect during disagreements. If any subscriber engages in personal attacks or abusive behavior towards myself or other subscribers, I reserve the right to cancel that subscriber’s subscription immediately.
- These subscription terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
You must read, understand, and agree with the above terms & conditions before subscribing. Once you’ve done so, click here to subscribe.