Already a member? Log in here!
To view members-only content at Weightology, you must first subscribe for the low cost of $11.99 per month.
With a Weightology membership, you will learn all about the latest science of body metamorphosis, laid out in a manner that is easy to understand. Your membership includes:
Research Reviews, providing detailed video and written reviews of scientific studies in the fitness field
Video Seminars, providing science-based education on a variety of topics
The Rapid Research Rundown, providing brief video or written summaries of other interesting studies in the fitness field
Ask James, where you submit questions that I will answer for you on regular basis
Access to a members-only private Facebook group
Weightology Weekly Classics, which are reprints of some of my best articles from my old Weightology Weekly membership site
New content is added on a weekly basis.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Towards the end of the payment process, you will be prompted to create a PayPal account if you don't already have one. On a page entitled "Save your information", you'll be asked to provide an email address, and come up with a password that will enable you to create a Paypal account (make sure you save this information). Paypal accounts are free, with no obligations or risks, and credit card information is completely secure.
- Having a PayPal account is absolutely necessary for the recurring payments to take place, because it is automated through their system. It's also necessary to have a PayPal account if you ever decide to cancel your subscription - you can log on to your account and do this on your own, if you ever choose to.
- Once your order is accepted, your credit card will be debited for the amount of $11.99 USD per month on a recurring basis.
- The monthly billing cycle begins on the date your subscription payment is processed. It is solely your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you decide to do so.
- You may cancel your subscription any time after subscribing. To cancel your subscription, simply go into your Paypal account and cancel the automatic payments.
- In the case of a cancellation, billing will cease 1-2 days after you cancel. This means that you'll need to cancel your subscription a minimum of 2 days prior to your monthly billing date (determined by your original subscription date) if you don't want to be charged for another month's issue.
- If you want to re-start your subscription, you are welcome to do so at any point. Re-starting your subscription simply involves starting over from the beginning just like a new subscriber would. You would go through the same steps, starting by clicking the "subscribe" button on the bottom of this page. However, I do reserve the right to stop re-subscriptions if abuse of this policy is apparent. In other words, if you sign up for a subscription for a month just to read or copy all of the back issues, and then come back in a year and do the same thing (only to cancel again after a month), then it is clear that you are abusing the system, and I will not allow you to resubscribe.
- No refunds will be given - retroactively, or other. No exceptions to this rule will be made. Let me reiterate, no refunds in whole or in part will be given for any reason.
- You MUST NOT share or give your username and password to any person, entity, group, or organization. It's yours, you paid for it with your hard-earned money. Staying faithful to this honor system will ensure the longevity of the publication. Encourage others to do the responsible thing and get their own subscription if they try to mooch off of you.
- As a subscriber, you will have the ability to write comments and engage in discussion with myself and other subscribers. You will also be given the opportunity to become a part of a members-only Facebook group. Given that disagreements may sometimes occur, I expect that all subscribers treat each other with respect during disagreements. If any subscriber engages in personal attacks or abusive behavior towards myself or other subscribers, I reserve the right to cancel that subscriber's subscription immediately.
- These subscription terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
You must read, understand, and agree with the above terms & conditions before subscribing. Once you've done so, click the Paypal button below.